Spanish as a Foreign Language – Learn Spanish
CEI El Jarama offers a series of language training programs for groups of foreigners featuring cultural immersion and education in the Spanish language, in the company of hundreds of Spanish children, and all the attractions that young people ages 8 to 17 could dream of! Ideal natural surroundings and fully-equipped facilities, allow us to offer a very wide range of activities, all of them right on site, in a way that is safe and fun for kids. Not to mention that in Spain sunshine is almost guaranteed! We are also able to offer a whole set of first-rate conditions (medical and travel, etc.)
SPANISH COURSES FOR FOREIGNERS – LEARN SPANISH IN SPAIN
The Spanish for foreigners programs shown in this section include cultural visits to Madrid and nearby World Heritage Sites like Alcalá de Henares, Toledo and Segovia. They also include logistical services like transport to the airport, travel and medical insurance, etc., which serve to facilitate as much as possible the work of the group’s organizer.
All the programs appearing here offer teachers the option of organizing Spanish for foreigners classes imparted by Alcalingua – University of Alcalá.
DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR (ALL YEAR ROUND)
During the school year, from September to June, international students who wish to learn Spanish and discover Spanish culture, while at the same time enjoying different adventure and outdoor activities, can enjoy a 7-10 day stay at our facilities in Talamanca de Jarama, Madrid.
These weeks feature immersion in the Spanish language during which the students, in addition to to attending classes accredited by Alcalingua-University of Alcalá, have fun engaging in adventure and outdoor activities.
The participants will stay and interact mainly with Spanish young people, in this way receiving intense exposure to the Spanish language thanks to their new friends, as they enjoy an unbeatable cultural immersion experience in Spain.
CEI El Jarama strives to offer Spanish for foreigners activities and programs that are innovative, top-quality, and, at the same time, interesting and fun for the young people participating in them. After all, the spotlight should be on them during these learning processes.
A group of at least 10 foreign children is required for the organization of these programs. However, if you wish to send your children to any one of our programs on an individual basis, please see our Summer Camps section.
- Por una inmersión en español con niños de todas partes de España por un precio razonable
- Por las clases acreditadas por la prestigiosa Universidad de Alcalá de Henares
- Por un campamento de alta calidad en plena Naturaleza
- Por una inmersión en la cultura tradicional española
- Por la atención especial a las necesidades de cada uno de los participantes
- Por su seguridad y profesionalidad desde 1992
- Por sus 30 hectáreas de terreno ideales para desarrollar actividades para niños
- Por su cercanía a un hospital (sólo 25 min), al aeropuerto de Madrid Barajas (sólo 40 min) y al centro de Madrid (sólo 50 min)
- Porque disfrutan de la variedad de actividades interesantes y divertidas
- Porque conviven con niños de todo el mundo
- Porque son capaces de desarrollar sus habilidades psicosociales y su autonomía
- Porque son escuchados y apoyados por sus monitores y profesores así como por todo el equipo profesional del campamento
- Porque viven una experiencia personal inolvidable
“I would like to thank all the team of CEI EL JARAMA for the amazing wonderful stay, special thanks to Alberto, Eminio, Angel, Natalia , Gustavo and the head of the Kitchen.
The parents are keep sending us very positive feedback.
Kindly inform Eminio and Angel that the kids are missing them so much.