The CENTRO EDUCATIVO INTERNACIONAL EL JARAMA, S.L. complies with the legal regulations on Data Protection as per Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, the regulations that implement it, and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27 April, 2016; and, hence, hereby informs you of the following points:
- The fields marked with a * are required; if they are not completed we will not be able to process your query.
- Please note that your personal data will be incorporated into a computerised data file in order to handle inquiries about our products, services and activities.
- The party responsible for this file is the CENTRO EDUCATIVO INTERNACIONAL EL JARAMA, S.L., which, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations, is committed to meeting its obligation to maintain the confidentiality of all personal data, and its duty to store it while taking those measures necessary and appropriate to prevent its alteration, loss, or handling, or unauthorised access to it.
- The owner of the data may exercise his personal data access, rectification, opposition and cancellation rights by writing to: CENTRO EDUCATIVO INTERNACIONAL EL JARAMA S.L., CALLE JORGE JUAN, NO. 175, 28028 – MADRID.
- The letter must contain the following information: name and surname(s) of the data’s owner, address for correspondence purposes, a photocopy of his ID, and a formal articulation of his request.
- The Owner of the data consents to the CENTRO EDUCATIVO INTERNACIONAL EL JARAMA S.L. sending him commercial communications concerning products or services related to the company’s activity, whether by email, post, or by any other channel, he being entitled to request the cessation of these communications at any time.
- If you do not wish to provide your consent to receiving such commercial correspondence, notify us by writing us at: CALLE JORGE JUAN # 175 – 28028 – MADRID, indicating, in the Subject line of your email: I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION.”
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We take respecting the privacy and the protection of our users’ personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we process data.
1. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING MANAGER
Business Name: CENTRO EDUCATIVO INTERNACIONAL EL JARAMA S.L. (hereinafter, the “Entity” or the “Responsible Party”).
Address: CL JORGE JUAN 175. 28028 Madrid
Email from our Security Manager: email@example.com
1.1. Applicable regulations
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
Our processing of your personal data is for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information related to the educational actions and services offered by our facility and other collaborating entities enjoying our absolute trust. This information will include offers, discounts, scholarships, sales information and other issues that we consider to be of interest, and you can receive it through various means, particularly by phone and email.
– If applicable, to initiate the process to contract our educational services by enrolling in a training programme (this process implies subsequent consent for this end in the corresponding processing).
– To send you our newsletters with publications from our blogs and news about our entity and its services; to manage comments in our forums and blogs.
2.1 For how long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of its processing. In such cases we will keep your data blocked for the legally mandated periods.
3. Legitimation and data collected
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is based on the consent of the interested party at the time he provides us with his information. In cases of students enrolled in our training activities, the processing is legitimised by the execution of the contract and, fundamentally, by the Organic Law on Education of 2006 (LOE) for the processing of data in the exercise of educational programmes.
3.1. Consent to process your data
In accordance with the purposes indicated in Section 2, the data categories that will be subject to processing are the following:
– Identifying information: name and surname, email, telephone number and address. Payment data, if the user initiates the registration process. As well as the medical and health data relative to the facility’s young students (minors).
– Web traffic and geolocation data to offer you more personalised information, in accordance with your preferences and location.
3.2. Mandatory data: what happens if I do not provide it?
Mandatory data will be specified on information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of this data considered mandatory, the data will not be processed, but the end in question will not be realised, and the service in question will not be provided. In cases of the elaboration of a “commercial profile” based on the information provided, automated decisions with legal effects will not be made for the User.
You pledge that the Personal Data that you provide us is true and correct, and are responsible for reporting any changes to it. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the User guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data.
4. Security measures
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorised access thereto, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which it is exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
5. Cession of data
The user knows and expressly accepts that his personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of the processing, in all cases respecting the security measures mandated by current legislation governing the protection of personal data, as well as the Entity’s general quality and privacy policies.
Except for the provisions contained in the previous paragraph, the Entity will disclose the User’s data to third parties only insofar as it is required by current regulations on data protection and its enacting provisions, or, equally, and no further, when its conveyance to the competent authorities is required.
6. User Rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of his personal data:
– The right to request access to his personal data.
– The right to request its correction if it is inaccurate, or to request its deletion (for example, if he believes that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected).
– The right to request the limitation of its processing, provided that any of the conditions stipulated in the regulations in this regard is met, in which case we will only keep it for the bringing or defence of claims.
– The right to object to its processing, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for mandatory legitimate reasons, or for the bringing or defence of possible claims.
– The right to data portability.
– The right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially should you believe that you have been prevented from exercising your rights thereto: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/LaAgencia/en-que-podemos-ayudar-ides-idphp.php
6.1. How do I exercise my rights?
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 governing Services of the Information Society and e-commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future you may indicate this preference by sending an email to our Security Manager.
7. Social media
Any of the Entity’s profiles on social will not entail any data processing beyond what the social network allows for corporate profiles. The Entity may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network subscribed to the Entity’s profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, or promotional deals; or news regarding its products or services, as well as to share information of interest on the usual topics related to the Entity, which will not extract any data directly from the social network.